Vidyalankar would like to contribute positively in helping you achieve the success. You are only a month away from your exams; hence the most important thing now is how you manage your time to get the best results.
This is neatly summed up by the '80:20 Rule'.
This argues that typically 80% of unfocussed effort generates only 20% of results. The remaining 80% of results are achieved with only 20% of the effort. This ensures that one achieves the greatest benefit within the limited amount of time spent. Concentrate on results, not on being busy.
Many people spend their days in a frenzy of activity, but achieve very little because they are not concentrating on the right things at the right time. Find out How Much Your Time is Worth
The first part of your focus on results should be to work out how much your time costs. This helps you to see if you are spending your time profitably. Calculate how much your time is worth. This helps you to work out whether it is worth doing a particular job’.